For Ambleside Families
Dr. Payne, in Simplicity Parenting, encourages us further on a fundamental, but relevant area.
Clothes, being some of the most transitional items of childhood, do not need to make a “statement.” Simplify daily life by keeping accessible only those that fit and are in season.
Remember that IDENTITY building which children do through play (or any relational activity between people) is much more fundamental than any EXTERNAL look they may adopt.
Photos of our most recent Ambleside happenings
Calendar of Events
- Russ York - Head of School
- Sherrill Durham - Instructional Specialist
- Doug Ashman - Accounting
- Brittany Durst - School Administrator
- Heather York - Pre-Kindergarten
- Lindsey Greathouse - Kindergarten
- Jan Ward - Grades 1 and 2
- Mary Wise - 1st Grade
- Theresa Jones - Grades 3 and 4
- Sherrill Durham - Grade 4
- Stan Hicks - Grades 5 and 6
- Julia Dickens - Grades 7 and 8
- Ric McCormick - 8th Grade Math
- Benjamin Lyda - High School
- Doug Comstock - High School
- Cristina Berber-Erichot -Spanish - K-12
- Tricia Eilers - Music
- Sarah Kammlah- Arrowsmith Program